|Low energy consumption, high capacity and low maintenance make humiFog the ideal solution for direct humidification into rooms.
humiFog atomises the water directly inside the environment, humidifying the air. A constant speed volumetric pump brings the water to high pressure, 70 bar, which is then atomised using special nozzles into very fine droplets, between 10 and 15 µm in diameter, which are readily absorbed by the air. Another important application is adiabatic cooling: a 250 kg/h humiFog cools the air with an equivalent cooling capacity of 173 kW, with a power consumption of just 1.15 kW.
• very low specific power consumption: from 3.6W per Litre depending on model;
• adiabatic cooling: 690W per Litre atomised;
• hygiene standards: no re-circulated water, automatic washing & emptying of lines;
• high capacity: models from 60 to 5000kg/hr.
• fills the lines only when humidification is required;
• empties the lines when no humidification is required;
• manual and automatic washing cycles;
• no dripping;
• silent nozzles;
• fan distribution unit;
• uses demineralised water.
The fan blower units are the ideal solution combined with the humiFog for room applications. On this application the atomised water comes into contact with the air blown by a fan, evaporating faster than in standard applications without forced air flow.
Thanks to the extremely low energy consumption, large capacity and low maintenance humiFog ambient is the ideal solution for:
• printing industry;
• textiles industry;
• timber industry;
• fruit/vegetable cold stores;
• paper, timber stores, etc.
• industrial, especially in the textiles industry;
• outdoor cooling.