|humiFog represents the latest generation of high tech atomising humidifiers and sets new benchmarks for energy efficiency, control precision and hygiene.
humiFog uses a special pump to deliver water at high pressure through stainless steel nozzles and produce a very fine and uniform fog. The droplets generated then spontaneously evaporate, humidifying and cooling the air. The sophisticated control system combines the action of an inverter, which controls the pump flow-rate, and a series of solenoid valves that activate only the nozzles required to provide a precise and wide modulation range.
• very low specific power consumption (3.5W per Litre depending on model);
• high precision control +/- 2%rh ; *
• adiabatic cooling (690W per Litre atomised);
• high capacity – models from 60 to 5000kg/hr.
• inverter & independent stage control provide wide modulation range and precise control;
• complete distribution rack, supplied partially or fully assembled and tested;
• special stainless steel atomising rack that allows the pipes to be drained;
• full stainless steel droplet separator (VDI6022 hygiene certified without additional biocide);
• water pressure from 25 to 75 bar;
• uses demineralised water.
Thanks to the extremely low energy consumption, large capacity, low maintenance, and hygiene standards, humiFog is the ideal solution for:
• office buildings;
• hotels and call centres;
• printing and paper processing;
• clean rooms;
• textiles industry;
• food conservation:
• adiabatic cooling;
• timber industry;
• other industrial applications.
*subject to accurate temperature control, system design and sensor accuracy.