|humisonic is a piezoelectric humidifier by CAREL that atomises demineralised water using ultrasonic vibrations.
A piezoelectric transducer immersed into water converts electricity into high-frequency mechanic vibrations which generates compression and depression waves where the water is forced to boil at low temperature and pressure thus producing an extremely fine droplet spray. Ultrasonic units produce the smallest droplet size (approx 5um) for any atomizing humidifier and consequently have excellent evaporation distances and efficiency. This allows very high precision from an adiabatic product.
• high precision adiabatic control +/- 1%rh; *
• sizes from 1 to 18kg/hr;
• versions available for AHU/ducts, ambient room and refrigeration cabinets;
• adiabatic cooling assists refrigeration process;
• extremely fine droplet spray – 5 μm;
• thermal protection in case of overheating;
• requires demineralised water.
With an adiabatic cooling effect and precise control, humiSonic is ideal for the following applications:
1. Fresh food refrigeration cabinets
2. Cold Rooms
3. Cold Stores
4. Fan coil applications
5. High tech computer chip manufacture
6. Other small industrial environments and stores.
*subject to accurate temperature control, system design and sensor accuracy.