humiSteam, the immersed electrode humidifier, is the culmination of CAREL’s 30 years experience in the field of steam humidification, designed both for installation in ducts and for direct humidification into rooms.
• capacity range from 1 to 130 kg/h;
• patented anti foaming system;
• large cylinders with galvanised electrodes and anti-scale filter;
• programmable control from pCO family;
• remote diagnostics via GSM (optional);
• automatic water concentration management;
• daily and weekly timer for time zones and scheduled set points;
• drain by inactivity, programmable periodic drain;
• complete set of diagnostics with text messages, alarm log with time stamping;
• operates on main water with conductivity between 75 and 1250 µs/cm.
humiSteam is available in a completely upgraded range, in 3 versions:
• humiSteam X-plus, based on pHC technology, modulating output with a built-in controller for stand-alone applications or can be used with an external signal;
• humiSteam wellness
, same as for the “Xplus” models, but designed specifically for steam baths to manage essences, pumps, fans and lighting.
• humiSteam basic, on/off or modulating output managed by a humidistat or an external controller only.