|mc multizone system uses compressed air to atomise the water into very fine droplets that evaporate spontaneously in the air, humidifying and cooling it. In fact, evaporation occurs by “absorbing” sensible heat from the air that, as a consequence, is cooled.
The system features the following main parts:
• control cabinet, fitted with the electronic controller;
• special atomising nozzles which are installed in the AHU or duct;
• UV steriliser lamp and protective filters.
The mc multizone adiabatic humidification system is ideal for the humidification of medium/large industrial environments and air handling units. The new multizone feature allows 1 master cabinet to control up to 6 independent zones or slaves.
• special atomising nozzles – self cleaning;
• capacity 60 to 230 kg/hr;
• master-slave layout for multizone applications;
• custom manifolds for installation in the duct (optional);
• UV steriliser lamp and protective filters (optional);
• automatic emptying of the water line whenever the unit stops;
• automatic periodical washing of the water line when the unit is not operating;
• 10 μm average droplet size;
• pressure sensor at the end of the line – automatic pressure balance.
With more than 5,000 installations over the world, mc multizone is one of best selling and amply tested humidification systems on the market for medium/high capacity installations.
Typical applications include:
1. textiles industry;
2. paper processing/stores;
3. cold rooms for fruit and vegetables;
4. wine and barrel cellars;
5. wood/timber processing/stores;
6. tobacco processing/stores;
7. printing facilities.