|CAREL offers its expertise in the humidification systems to the manufacturers of Air Handling Units that need to complete their products with the humidity control features.
The new OEM humidifier kits have been developed to be a universal, flexible and simple solution to fit any need a manufacturer might have. They are ideal for installation in air close control and traditional handling units, due to their flexibility and their reduced size.
• steam production ranging from 1,5 up to 15 Kg/h;
• KUE kits are smaller than most competitors;
• CP and CPY control boards come with the advanced CAREL software for immersed-electrode humidifiers;
• cleanable cylinders (optional);
• control boards allow precise modulation output of the steam production (optional);
• comprehensive set of accessories: steam distributors and hoses, dual-check fill valve, drain connections and hoses, PCOUMI2* interface for controlling KUE kits from CAREL pCO controllers, amperometric transformer;
• standard cylinders are suitable for most types of supply water: 75 – 1250 μS/cm;
• drain valve or drain pump options;
• patented antifoaming software;
• automatic water concentration management.