|The ultimateSteam direct steam humidifiers are designed to receive pressurised steam from a centralised system, treat it to remove all the condensate, and finally distribute the dry steam directly into the duct or air handling unit.
• flow-rate ranges from 1 to 990 kg/h;
• all the parts of the distributor are made from stainless steel, allowing long periods without maintenance;
• distributors are coated with a layer of high tech ceramic insulation to reduce losses and thermal heat gains;
• vertical distributors feature a special herringbone condensate separator, which traps and returns any droplets of condensate back to the centre;
• unique herringbone separator and ceramic insulation does not require preheat outer jacket, thus reducing condensate losses;
• outlet of steam through continuous slits: creates a thin layer of steam that flows uniformly from both sides of the distributor, allowing a minimum absorption distance;
• plumbing components are available in malleable and cast iron or optional stainless steel for superior performance;
• sizes are based on the actual dimensions of the duct.
ultimateSteam is covered by various patents and ensures excellent performance for use in the more critical conditions, above all where limited distance is available for the absorption of the steam.